Bhindi ( ladyfingers) - 20 ( small size)
Besan (Gram flour) - 2-3 tbsp
Ajwain ( carom seeds) - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Amchur powder ( dry mango powder) - 1/2 tsp
Oil - for frying
1. Take the bhindi wash it thoroughly, wipe it dry and slit it lengthwise, keep it aside.
2. Add the gram flour, ajwain, turmeric, red chilli n amchur
powder, salt in it.
3. Rub it nicely with fingertips. The moisture in the bhindi
will help to bind everything together.
4. If it dos'nt come together add 2-3 drops of water.
5. Take a karahi and fill it up with sufficient oil in it.
6. Deep fry the bhindi in 2-3 batches on a medium to low
heat untill its cooked and crispy.
7. Serve it with rajma and rice and enjoy the crispy fried
yummy bhindi, its a great hit in parties too.