Mango - 2
Curd, thick n fresh - 500 g
Sugar granulated - 1/2 cup or to taste
Green cardamom - 5 crushed into powder
saffron strands (optional) - 1 mixed in 2 tbsp hot milk
Cashews chopped - 8-10
Almonds chopped - 8-10
Charoli Nuts ( chironji ) - 2 tbsp
1.Take a strainer and keep it over a deep bowl, pour
the curd on the strainer and keep it overnight in the
fridge so the whey drops down and the curd becomes
2. Peel the mangoes and wash it, cut it into small cubes
and grind it in a mixer.
3. Take a big bowl, put the mango puree, hung curd, sugar,
green cardamom powder, saffron milk and mix it with an
electric mixer until all are incorporated well and the mixture
is thick and creamy. Adjust the quantity of sugar according
to your taste.
4. Pour it into desired moulds or dessert bowls, garnish it
with the chopped almonds, cashews and charoli nuts.
5. Refrigerate it for 3-4 hours or until chilled. It tastes best
when thoroughly chilled.
4. Relish this delicacy of Maharashtra and Gujarat this
summer...n njoy the soft and creamy taste of it.