Biscuits - (Marrie/glucose) - 250 g
Butter - 50 g
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Milk - 3-4 tbsp
Coco powder - 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Walnuts/Almonds - 4 tbsp
Chocolate (cooking) - 1/2 cup
1. Powder the biscuits in a grinder and put it in a bowl.
2. Take a pan and mix the butter, sugar, milk, coco,
chocolate and heat it on a slow flame until chocolate
is melted and all are incorporated well.
3. Remove from heat, add the essence, almonds or walnuts, powdered biscuits and mix well.
4. Grease an 8 inch baking dish or a swiss roll tray and press
the mixture evenly on it.
5. Put to set it on a fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Cut it and serve it with whipped cream or any ice cream
of your choice.