Til ( white sesame) - 250 g
Mawa - 1/2 kg
Bura (or granulated sugar) - 250 g
Green cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Take a karahi n fry the sesame on a low heat for some
time untill it has change its colour to a light golden colour,
don't over fry it at all.
2. Fry the mawa nicely until it's light golden brown, let it
cool down a bit.
3. Grind the sesame coarsely in a grinder when it has
come to room temperature.
4. Take a big bowl and mix the ground sesame, sugar,
cardamom powder in the mawa thoroughly.
5. Grease your palms with a little ghee, divide the mixture,
make round laddus of this mix of your desired shape,
6. Keep it in an airtight container.....it's ready to eat!!!!
7. Serve it with other holi goodies....Happy Holi dear friends!!!